Learn more about Dr. John Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mitchell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pope Mitchell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. John Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mitchell practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.