Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

BAD EXPERIENCE IN DR MITCHELLS OFFICE show details BAD EXPERIENCE IN DR MITCHELLS OFFICE
by C PETERSON on Apr 17th, 2014

I WENT TO SEE DR MITCHELL BECAUSE I WAS REFERRED TO HIM DUE TO PRESSURE IN MY EYES. I WAS SEEN BY A TECHNICIAN NAMED FANTA SHE DILATED MY EYES AND I STEPPED OUT TO EAT WHILE I WAITED TO SEE THE DOCTOR. WHEN I RETURNED FANTA TOLD ME THAT SHE SWITCHED MY NUMBERS AND THAT I WOULDNT BE NEXT. FANTA THEN BECAME IRATE WHEN I ASKED WHY SCREAMING AND YELLING POINTING HER FINGER IN MY FACE AND BEING RUDE AND NASTY I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO HIT ME AND I WAS SEATED I FINALLY HAD TO THREATEN TO HIT HER TO GET HER TO STOP SCREAMING AND POINTING SHE THEN TOLD ME I WOULDNT BE SEEN BY THE DOCTOR AND SHE CALLED THE POLICE. THIS LADY WAS CRAZY. I WAS SENT OUT OF THAT OFFICE HALF BLIND WITH MY PUPILS DILATED AND THE FEAR OF THE POLICE ARRESTING ME. DR MITCHELL HAS A MONSTER WORKING FOR HIM AND I PLAN TO LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM AND HIS WAYWARD EMPLOYEE. I WOULDNT RECOMMEND ANYONE GO SEE DR MITCHELL NOT ONLY DID HIS OFFICE NOT HELP ME BUT THEY PUT MI IN HARMS WAY.

Mar 9th, 2013