Dr. John Moore III Is this you?

3.9

Clean

Posted on October 1st, 2013

This doctor saved my life, through his help I'm clean of opiates, and alcohol addiction. I heard of him through a friend, who was also in the process of getting clean, my life was going down the tubes fast, but enough on that. The first appointment was 600 dollars, he didn't take insurance unfortunately, but a small price to pay to be clean, he placed me on suboxone, have me blood work to give a thorough checkup, and gave me the greatest advice and medicine, I was on suboxone for 4 months, cleaned cleaned up, gave a clean test, and went along my way. I've been clean since, and living my life one day at a time. He called me 8 months after I had last visited his office for a long term checkup over the phone and it reminded me that he honestly cared, and cares for his patients.

Posted on September 18th, 2013

He will pee test you every time, then charge u. He is a jerk. Kicked me out w 1 dirty urine and iv had 4 back surgerys. Very rude, wait time is 5 hours!!

Best primary physician I have ever had

Posted on September 9th, 2013

My annual blood work much more comprehensive than any previous doctor ever requested; Dr. Moore is always up-to-date on latest research re vitamins and supplements; truly synergistic in approach to optimizing my health.

My experience with Dr. Moore

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr. Moore helped me at a time I was hopeless and had nowhere to turn after a time in the emergency room, he is the only one we could find to help me within a few days.. No matter what or how sick I was every other place wanted me to come in for an appointment in several weeks to months and I didnt have even minutes before I was gonna become deathly ill and have to suffer tremendously in many ways.. They got me in in in 2 days and actually ended up being the next day because i called back and told them i was getting worse quickly. After my first visit amd the medication he started me on before i even left his office, i felt 80 percent better... Things even looked different when i walked out the door.. I KNEW I was going to be ok.. And almost 3 yrs later, I am still ok and am sure i will continue to be, under his care. The ONLY thing i could even possibly say that is one bit negative is that SOMETIMES you have to wait up to 5 and 6 hours and that isnt just a one time thing, it happens to everyone in the waiting room at one time or another, sometimes often BUT he DOES take the time to be thorough and actually look you in the eyes when he talks to you.. He has a wonderful office staff from the girls at the front desk to the counselor he has there if he feels it would benefit you or if you personally would like to talk with. I plan to keep being his patient as long as i can afford his office calls which he does NOT take insurance of any kind period.. But obviously if u have insurance it can pay for meds.. I would recommend Dr. Moore for pain issues, coming off of a pain management plan or wanting to change something.. He is also awesome in several other areas also.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Dr. Moore is a great doctor who treats his patients as real people. I've ben seeing him for 2 years now and would recomend him to anyone. He is very smart and listens to everything you have to say. I've seen one other doctor at his practice and he was very good to. The staff is nice and entertaining. He has a practice pet named Rambo and he's a pretty cute pup. You may have to wait for a bit, but it's worth it.

Counselor

Posted on February 5th, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Moore. He's not your typical doctor. He actually takes time with you. He listens and explains, in detail, the issues affecting your health. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on August 1st, 2012

dr moore is wonderful, kind, patient, caring, thorough, professional...however, the wait time has been up to 5 hours at more than a few appointments, BUT it IS because he takes his time with everyone..and talks and goes through any and every problem you have. the wait is the worst thing about the whole office/doctor setting.

Finally found a doctor to listen to my needs

Posted on May 11th, 2012

He was very caring, and listened to me without judgement. He gave me valuable information about my diagnoses, and that's important.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017