Learn more about Dr. John Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Myers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Myers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Myers practice?
- Dr. John Myers has 14 office locations.
Dr. John Myers practices Ophthalmology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Foley, AL.
See Pensacola Ophthalmologists.