A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nolan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nolan, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Nolan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Nolan DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John P. Nolan practice?
- Dr. John Nolan has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Nolan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Marlton Physiatrists.