A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nolan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nolan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Nolan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Nolan practice?
- Dr. John Nolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nolan practices Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Simi Valley Primary Care Doctors.