More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Nolan Jr
Dr. John Nolan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, NJ, with other offices in Marlton, NJ and Malvern, PA (and 10 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Nolan is affiliated with Capital Health System - Fuld Campus, CHS, Inc Mercer Campus and Capital Health System - Mercer Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. John Nolan Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Nolan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Dr. Edward Armbruster
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Lawrenceville, NJ 0.01 mi15
Dr. Michael Ast
Lawrenceville, NJ 0.01 mi9
Dr. David Eingorn
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Lawrenceville, NJ 0.01 mi38