A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nolan, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nolan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Nolan DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Nolan practice?
- Dr. John Nolan has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Nolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Morrisville Orthopedic Surgeons and Morrisville Surgeons.