Dr. John Philip Nolan MD and DO is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nolan is Excellent. Dr. Nolan has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nolan, MD, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary Medical Center Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nolan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Nolan practice?
Dr. John Nolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Newtown Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Nolan, Dr. Deshawn Nolan, Dr. Jan Nolan, Dr. Hank Nolan, Dr. Shayne Nolan, Dr. Shane Nolan, Dr. Jackie Nolan, Dr. Giovanni Nolan