A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nolan, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nolan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Nolan DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Nolan practice?
- Dr. John Nolan has 13 office locations.
Dr. John Nolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Orthopedic Surgeons and Cherry Hill Surgeons.