A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nolan, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nolan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Nolan DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Nolan practice?
- Dr. John Nolan has 12 office locations.
Dr. John Nolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons and Cherry Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.