A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community HospitalSwing Bed
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
- Natchez Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. O'Brien practice?
Dr. John O'Brien practices Nephrology near Natchez, MS.
See Natchez Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn O'Brien, Dr. Evan O'Brien, Dr. Giovanni O'Brien, Dr. Hank O'Brien, Dr. Hans O'Brien, Dr. Ian O'Brien, Dr. Ivan O'Brien, Dr. Jack O'Brien