A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
- Natchez Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick O'Brien MD is a male Nephrologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Nephrology near Vidalia, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Natchez, MS.
See Vidalia Nephrologists.