A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul O'Brien MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.