A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Owens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Owens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peck Owens MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Owens practice?
- Dr. John Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Owens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists and Yakima Cardiologists.