A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Owens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Owens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Owens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peck Owens MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Owens practice?
- Dr. John Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Owens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Cardiologists, and Yakima Pediatric Specialists.