A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Owens is Poor. Dr. Owens has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Owens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Owens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Santa Cruz Hospitals
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Owens practice?
Dr. John Owens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and Salinas, CA.
See San Jose Internists, San Jose Cardiologists, and San Jose Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Owens, Dr. Evan Owens, Dr. Giovanni Owens, Dr. Hank Owens, Dr. Hans Owens, Dr. Ian Owens, Dr. Ivan Owens, Dr. Jack Owens