Dr. John Owens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Owens?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 9th, 2014

Excellent physician. so refreshing to work with a professional extremely competent physician

Dr Owens concern and involvement in finding my diagnosis in his specialty but then went far beyond what the majority of physicians I have seen in the past have done and he stressed including other factors of my health that contributed to my diagnosis and were detrimental to my overall health. He contacted other physicians to assist in areas that were not his expertise to formulate a plan for overall health improvement. He spent a great deal of time explaining the problem to me, what our goals are and how we are going to achieve them. He did order some diagnostic tests that were necessary but did not go overboard on unnecessary tests. I did need a prescription but he eliminated several prescriptions that my previous physician had me on which I believe had been contributing to my increased health issues. A pill is not always the solution and I was relieved to learn Dr Owens seemed to feel that way also. I did need 3 rx's without question for my problem, but not 9 others. It was refreshing to meet a physician that did not seem to feel the only way they were doing their job was if they handed the pt a new prescription as they walked out the door. During reflection of my appointment after I was home I felt informed, confident in his competency, care and a resolve to my previous health issues. He was personable, easy to talk with and professional.

October 19th, 2016