A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Payne is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Payne, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Liver Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Payne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Madison Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Payne MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Payne practice?
- Dr. John Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. John Payne practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Cardiologists.