A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Payne is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Payne, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Payne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Payne practice?
Dr. John Payne practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Jackson Cardiologists.