A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Payne is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Payne, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Liver Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Payne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Madison Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Payne MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Payne practice?
- Dr. John Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. John Payne practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Cardiologists.