A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pigott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pigott, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pigott graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Pigott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pigott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 14 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Pigott practice?
Dr. John Pigott practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH and Fremont, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.