A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pirris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pirris is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirris
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pirris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pirris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirris graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Pirris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington HospitalWashington, Pa
- Allegheny University HospitalPittsburgh, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pirris MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Pirris practice?
- Dr. John Pirris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pirris practices Urology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Urologists.