A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pirris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pirris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pirris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirris graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Pirris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington HospitalWashington, Pa
- Allegheny University HospitalPittsburgh, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pirris MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Pirris practice?
- Dr. John Pirris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pirris practices Urology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Urologists.