A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Reed MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John P. Reed practice?
- Dr. John Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Reed practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Smithsburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Smithsburg Internists and Smithsburg Pediatricians.