Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robinson, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Robinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Robinson practice?
Dr. John Robinson practices Internal Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH and Fairlawn, OH.
See Akron Internists.