Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Rogers Jr
Dr. John Rogers Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrisburg, PA, with other offices in Mechanicsburg, PA and Lancaster, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown, Community General Osteopathic Hospital and Harrisburg Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Rogers Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. John Rogers Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.
Dr. Maura Smith-Mitsky
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Harrisburg, PA 3.46 mi
Dr. J Greensmith
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Hershey, PA 7.57 mi28
Dr. Regina Smith
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine
Mechanicsburg, PA 10.05 mi20