A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rogowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rogowski is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogowski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rogowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogowski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rogowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Rogowski MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Rogowski practice?
- Dr. John Rogowski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rogowski practices Psychiatry near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Psychiatrists.