A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rule:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rule, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rule graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rule has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Rule MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Rule practice?
- Dr. John Rule has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Rule practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.