A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Salvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Salvo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salvo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Salvo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Salvo practice?
- Dr. John Salvo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Salvo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.