Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Evelyn on Sep 23rd, 2015

I have seen Dr. Schilling for several years..... I trust no one else. Previous to seeing him I could not get an accurate diagnosis, although my situation was complex, he really took the time to figure it out and provided quick solutions... Gave me no run around... Thanks to Dr. S

Apr 8th, 2013

I have always found Dr. Schilling to be completely accomodating of all my questions. The staff has always been friendly and courteous. I wouldn't go anywhere else...EVER!

Very personable show details Very personable
Apr 2nd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Schilling for 12 years now, he delivered 2 of my children. I wouldn't want to trust anyone else with my female health, he is very personable and I trust his experience. I would recommend him to anyone I know and feel like I did them a favor.

Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Schilling was so nice and informative. He also was very patient with me by answering all my questions and not rushing my decisions. His nurses, however, made fun of me when I was schedualing my surgery. They made rude comments about all my questions. I was a 34 year old woman who was having a hysterectomy-there was no need for the questioning jokes. Because of that, I did not have my surgey done by Dr. Schilling. I later had to have a full hysterectomy-but definately not by a doctor (who was wonderful) whose staff thought it was a joke.

Love this Doctor! show details Love this Doctor!
Jun 30th, 2011

He delivered my niece and I have always heard good things about him so I decided to give him a try. I will definately keep going. Dr. Schilling is so nice and really listens to you. I was surprised at the amount of time he talked to me (even counseling me regarding some marital issues) and he was really down to earth. He definately has a personality that everyone (no matter your age) will love and can relate to. Super nice guy!

Terrible staff show details Terrible staff
Jun 7th, 2011

I would recommend the doctor but his staff is actually horrible. They are uncaring and terribly rude. So if you can deal with the staff then go for it! However the customer service is lacking.