Dr. John Schilling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Schilling?

September 23rd, 2015

Exceptional

I have seen Dr. Schilling for several years..... I trust no one else. Previous to seeing him I could not get an accurate diagnosis, although my situation was complex, he really took the time to figure it out and provided quick solutions... Gave me no run around... Thanks to Dr. S

April 8th, 2013

I have always found Dr. Schilling to be completely accomodating of all my questions. The staff has always been friendly and courteous. I wouldn't go anywhere else...EVER!

April 2nd, 2013

Very personable

I've been seeing Dr. Schilling for 12 years now, he delivered 2 of my children. I wouldn't want to trust anyone else with my female health, he is very personable and I trust his experience. I would recommend him to anyone I know and feel like I did them a favor.

June 11th, 2012

Dr. Schilling was so nice and informative. He also was very patient with me by answering all my questions and not rushing my decisions. His nurses, however, made fun of me when I was schedualing my surgery. They made rude comments about all my questions. I was a 34 year old woman who was having a hysterectomy-there was no need for the questioning jokes. Because of that, I did not have my surgey done by Dr. Schilling. I later had to have a full hysterectomy-but definately not by a doctor (who was wonderful) whose staff thought it was a joke.

July 1st, 2011

Love this Doctor!

He delivered my niece and I have always heard good things about him so I decided to give him a try. I will definately keep going. Dr. Schilling is so nice and really listens to you. I was surprised at the amount of time he talked to me (even counseling me regarding some marital issues) and he was really down to earth. He definately has a personality that everyone (no matter your age) will love and can relate to. Super nice guy!

June 7th, 2011

Terrible staff

I would recommend the doctor but his staff is actually horrible. They are uncaring and terribly rude. So if you can deal with the staff then go for it! However the customer service is lacking.

May 17th, 2016