A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schmidt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schmidt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- United Hospital System-Kenosha Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Phillip Schmidt MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. John Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schmidt practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.