A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schmidt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schmidt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- United Hospital System-Kenosha Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Phillip Schmidt MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. John Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schmidt practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.