A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schmidt, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- St Catherines Hospital, Kenosha, Wi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Schmidt practice?
Dr. John Schmidt practices Urology and Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists and Milwaukee Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Schmidt, Dr. Evan Schmidt, Dr. Giovanni Schmidt, Dr. Hank Schmidt, Dr. Hans Schmidt, Dr. Ian Schmidt, Dr. Ivan Schmidt, Dr. Jack Schmidt