A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sullivan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Perry Sullivan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.