A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sullivan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Perry Sullivan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.