A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sullivan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Perry Sullivan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.