Dr. John Sullivan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 18th, 2013
One year ago today I had surgry that went horribly wrong. If it had not been for Dr.John Sullivan who was called in to fix the major damage other surgeon did I would not be here today. So thank you I will always be so very thankful to you.

May 13th, 2012
best experience
This was my first surgery ever. Dr. Sullivan removed my gallbladder due to a 9mm gallstone being found during an ultrasound. I was pretty nervous when my family doc recommended surgery. However, Dr. Sullivan not only eased my nervousness but he explained everything to me in a way I understood. Risks,complications,etc. He truly has a passion for helping people. And I would reccomend him to anyone. He is just amazing. As well as a great caring staff who always greet you with all smiles. I feel amazing now and I am 4 Weeks post surgery.

February 7th, 2012
Glad I found Dr. Sullivan
I have to have these procedures when needed CSP and EGD. I wouldn't want to have to look for another Dr. I feel so comfortable with him and his Staff, in the office and at the surgical center. I used to be very nervous having these procedures, but now I know I am in good hands. No Stress.

April 18th, 2011
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Sullivan is a Surgeon who performed my hernia repair laparoscopy so I have 3 little cuts. He is very smart and explains everything. I am glad we have a good doctor in Ennis

February 18th, 2011
Pure Genius
He is really young, but that's just because he's smarter than average. He graduated when he was 24!!! He has taken care of me and several members of my family and not just with a knife. When he sits down and listens, you know he's listening. Ennis is lucky to have him and I hope he stays.