Dr. John Patrick Sullivan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Sullivan practice?
Dr. John Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, NY and Ilion, NY.
See New Hartford Surgeons, New Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons, and New Hartford Internists.