A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sullivan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sullivan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Sullivan practice?
Dr. John Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, NY and Ilion, NY.
See New Hartford Surgeons.