A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sullivan is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sullivan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Sullivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, NY and Ilion, NY.
See New Hartford Surgeons.