A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sullivan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Perry Sullivan MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Wilmington, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists and Worcester Psychiatrists.