A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Sullivan MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John F. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists and Boston Psychiatrists.