A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Taylor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- Palmetto Lowcountry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pickens Taylor MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. John Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. John Taylor practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists and Greenville Geriatric Doctors.