A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vallee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vallee is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vallee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallee graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Vallee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Vallee MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Vallee practice?
- Dr. John Vallee has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Vallee practices Urology near Opelousas, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Opelousas Urologists.