A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Walker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Patrick Walker MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J P. Walker practice?
- Dr. J Walker has 4 office locations.
Dr. J Walker practices Surgery near Crockett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC.
See Crockett Surgeons.