A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Walsh has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walsh MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Walsh practice?
- Dr. John Walsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Walsh practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Racine, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.