Dr. John White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John White?

January 10th, 2015

Awesome Doctor

I have never been to a well mannered physician before until i met Dr White. I have trust issues and he took really good care of me without any issues. I have so much respect for him. He takes his time to diagnose his patients and has never ignored or rushed my illness. I love him for being a very caring doctor.

August 24th, 2013

Wonderful doctor

Dr White is the only doctor I trust, I know he wants me to feel better and to be a better me. My hueband and I are patients of Dr White. I love the convenience of his office and you will never find a doctor who cares for his patients more than Dr White.

May 13th, 2010

Dr. White is a kind, compassionate physician. He never rushes you even when the office is busy. He takes his time to assist with all facets of your issue and gently guides a patient to his conclusion even when you do not want to hear the end result. I don't know how he does it but he always has a smile at the ready. He has solid diagnostic skills and not once has his recommended treatment failed to help. He can never retire until I'm dead.

September 28th, 2017