A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wood is Excellent. Dr. Wood has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Wood practice?
Dr. John Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Wood, Dr. Evan Wood, Dr. Giovanni Wood, Dr. Hank Wood, Dr. Hans Wood, Dr. Ian Wood, Dr. Ivan Wood, Dr. Jack Wood