A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Wood MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Wood practice?
- Dr. John Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.