A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Woodward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woodward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Woodward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Woodward practice?
- Dr. John Woodward has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Woodward practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.