Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Paar
Dr. John Paar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paar is affiliated with Rex Hospital, WakeMed Cary Hospital and WakeMed - Zebulon. He speaks English.
Dr. John Paar has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Paar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Navreet Sindhwani
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0.35 mi14
Dr. Virgil Rose Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Raleigh, NC 0.44 mi37
Dr. Philip Ashburn
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0.66 mi39