A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Paas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Paas, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, www.DrPaas.com is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Paas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Reproductive Sterilization
Education & Awards
Dr. Paas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Paas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Paas practice?
- Dr. John Paas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Paas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.