Obstetrician & Gynecologist, www.DrPaas.com
Video profile

Bad experience show details Bad experience
by Suelen Moreira on Aug 8th, 2016

At end of my pregnancy (3), have lots of pain, went in and the doctor told me "pregnancy hurts" and as I was leaving the office he came after me after I overheard his nurse telling him I had an infection. That took me to the hospital 3 times, while they changed my medication over the phone! Lead to pre term labor. A week in the hospital, traumatic delivery, couldn't walk for 2 week. He left the room when I was pushing to change his pants. Now I am left with bills and pain for his lack of professionalism.

Excellent, relyable and competent doctor. show details Excellent, relyable and competent doctor.
Dec 30th, 2013

John Pass is the kind of doctor that works hard for his patients. He goes above and beyond to give quality service. I am so lucky to have him as my OB!

by current patient on Mar 18th, 2013

I am a current patient of Dr. Pass. Let me say that if I would have known the hassle and humiliation that I was in for I would have never gone to him. He could care less about you or your concerns. He is only there to criticize you and make you feel stupid. And God forbid if you are a high risk pregnancy. He will not give you the care you need. All around uncaring Doctor.

horrible show details horrible
Nov 12th, 2012

he basically comes in and makes an appearance and leaves.he WILL NOT get back to you if you call unless you call multiple times. god forbid you actually have a problem his only response will be "sorry bout your luck". he refers to patients in labor as"needy" to other patients. about the only good thing in his office are the ladys who answer the phone...