A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Paat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Paat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paat graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Paat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Paat MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Paat practice?
- Dr. John Paat has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Paat practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Rochester Internists.