A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pablo is Excellent. Dr. Pablo has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pablo, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pablo graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pablo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pablo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pablo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Pablo practice?
Dr. John Pablo practices Radiation Oncology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Savannah Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Pablo, Dr. Evan Pablo, Dr. Giovanni Pablo, Dr. Hank Pablo, Dr. Hans Pablo, Dr. Ian Pablo, Dr. Ivan Pablo, Dr. Jack Pablo