Dr. John Pablo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pablo?

September 28th, 2016

Caring, compassionate, knowledgable, doctor

Dr. Pablo is one of the nicest doctors I think I have ever had the privilege to me. He treats you just like you're his next door neighbor, or cousin. He is very compassionate, he's very genuine, and friendly. He made me feel at ease, at the very first meeting. He made sure my treatment was explained in great detail, side effects, and what I could expect during an ongoing 8-week treatment period. His personal bedside manner, is exceptional, and you really don't even know you're talking with a radiologist / oncologist specialist, it's like talking to one of your family members! He is very knowledgeable, and does all types of different procedures, for each individual person that needs the treatment that they think is best for them. I just can't say enough of nice things about Dr. Pablo, he is really wonderful, and made my radiation experience, so much more easier, then I had thought beforehand! If you're looking for a doctor that really is on his game, knows all of the newest procedures, and really cares for his patients in a loving and compassionate way, don't look any other place, then hear at JC Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion with the great Dr. Pablo!

January 12th, 2015

My experience with dr Pablo was excellent. His staff treated me caring and respect. They made sure I understood what was going on with my treatments and offered help/ information when needed

September 26th, 2008

What a great doctor!!

This man has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgable and down to earth. I would hope that if I have to ever go through my situation again that Dr. Pablo be there with me. Excellent doctor!

December 8th, 2016