A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pacella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pacella is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacella
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pacella, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacella graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Pacella has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jude Pacella MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pacella practice?
- Dr. John Pacella has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pacella practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.