A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pacella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pacella is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacella
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pacella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pacella, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacella graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Pacella has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jude Pacella MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pacella practice?
- Dr. John Pacella has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pacella practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.