A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pacella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pacella is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pacella, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacella graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Pacella has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jude Pacella MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pacella practice?
- Dr. John Pacella has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Pacella practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monongahela, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.