A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Paes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Paes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paes graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elwood Paes DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John E. Paes practice?
- Dr. John Paes has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Paes practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Endocrinologists.