Dr. John Paes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Paes?

June 11th, 2015

Dr Paes is one of the best doctors. He spends time explaining the diagnosis and what your options are. While having a biopsy he was very gentle and explained everything he was doing. Great at answering all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr Paes.

February 26th, 2015

Dr. Apes is the best of the best

Dr. Paes is one of the finest doctors I've encountered. He was able to diagnose & treat an underlying health issue that my primary had missed for years. I've seen other endocrinologists, but he is the only one who went the extra mile to help me. He spends plenty of time with you during your appointment as well. And that's a huge rarity in today's era of medicine, in which you're treated more like an annoying customer than a concerned patient. And his follow-up is top notch. He seems really invested in the wellness of his patients. Which is also a rare attribute these days.

August 15th, 2014

Dr. Explained things very clearly, gave me options, and was very nice,but professional.

I am planning on going back to this doctor and would recommend him to friends. He was recommended by my internist.

January 14th, 2014

He spends all the time I need, and he answers all my questions thoroughly.

May 2nd, 2013

Excellent Physician!

I have been with Dr Paes for approximately two years and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has always provided me with excellent care. He spends a good amount of time with me, discussing concerns that I have, as well as providing me with guidance. His personality is very well suited to his profession as he is easy to talk to. Love his new office and appreciate the promptness and professional attitude of his staff!

March 5th, 2013

Dr. Paes is knowledgeable and answers all of my questions. I never feel rushed. I feel like he has a genuine interest in me and my well-being.

July 26th, 2012

Diabetes Management

Excellent source of information. Thoughtful consideration of all data available about my condition.

January 20th, 2011

I switched to Dr. Paes after being unhappy with my previous Endo Doc. Dr. Paes has been completely supportive and he takes the time to understand my lifestyle and how it relates to my health. Thyroid disease and diabetes are difficult and having a physician who takes a personal interest makes the treatment that much easier. I do not feel as if I am falling throught the cracks of the medical system.

December 23rd, 2010

Don'

December 13th, 2010

Couldn't be bothered with me so I decided not to bother with him!

I was referred to see Dr Paes by my family doctor. In the 7 weeks that it took to get an appointment, I ended up needing to be hospitalized for my condition. The staff at the hospital tried to reach him several times, and were finally told 48 hours later that he does not do hospital rounds. I was scheduled to see him 2 days after I left the hospital, but canceled the appointment in favor of someone who could actually be bothered to return a call to the hospital!

November 2nd, 2010

best doctor

i cud consult with him though i had relocated ...very few dr. do that..i really appreciate that..my bad that i can't get a dr. to similar to him.

May 26th, 2010

Pleasant friendly staff; Dr. Paes answered all my questions simply and with as much explanation as I required, giving me my options and best/worst case scenarios. He looks very young, but really seems on top of his medicine. I highly recommend!