Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Pagani
Dr. John Pagani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Pagani is affiliated with Conroe Regional Medical Center, Doctors Hospital and Foundation Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Pagani has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. John Pagani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Michael Modelski
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Houston, TX 0.01 mi53
Dr. Robert Staewen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. John Beerbower
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi35