Dr. John Page Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Page?

June 19th, 2016

Love Dr. Page. He is concerned about his patients and has excellent bed side manner. Never rushed and answers questions so you can understand. Best doctor I have ever had.

November 3rd, 2015

Love this doctor. He has a great personality. Very calm.

July 25th, 2015

Dr Page is the best!!

July 15th, 2015

I was a patient of another dr. at that clinic until I had a trip to the ER . my dr. was not on call that weekend so I saw Dr. Page. Never having met him, he came right away & was pleasant, very kind & immediately began tests. He was thorough, professional and refreshing. When I was released after 3 days I then made the decision to change drs. I'm not sure what year that was, possibly 1995 or 96. He has been with me through some serious health issues since & he's been right with me. He cares greatly for his patients. Front desk staff could care less, it takes some prodding just to leave a msg. They seem to have more important things to do rather deal with patients. Incompetent reigns the day. But he is worth it.

January 25th, 2013

Our long-time doctor

Dr Page is always friendly. He sits down and wants to know what is happening in my life. He never gets in a hurry and will let me tell him what is going on with me personally and physically. He checks me over and takes care of what ails me. If I need another opinion, he readily sends me to another doctor. He is professional, easy to talk to, and I gladly recommend him.

August 23rd, 2010

Outstanding doctor!!!

November 15th, 2009

The best Dr. I have had in years!!

October 2nd, 2009

Dr. Page is an exceptional doctor with a incredible bedside manner. His nurse is terrific. The admin. staff is a bit lacking and the facilities could use updating but as far doctors go, Dr. Page rates the highest.

August 2nd, 2009

Being a nurse and having worked with many physicians, Dr Page gets 10 Thumbs UP in my book. Yes, there are a lot doctors out there who are very good at assessing, diagnosing and treating patients. Page is one of them. But how many of them REALLY take the time to ask: "So how are you? What's up with you and your family? Where are you going on vacation this year?" etc and then LISTEN? It's not a social call; its about a physician who seems to REALLY care about YOU outside of what is ailing you at the moment. The dude even shakes your hand when he enters the room. How cool is that? What's best about Dr Page is that he allows you to ask questions (even if you think they might be 'dumb'), answers them thoroughly and lets YOU, the patient, participate in your own care WITH him. He doesn't just write a prescription, pat you on the back and send you on your way. Having taken care of many, many patients in my 25 years as a RN, I assure you that most of my patient's complaints were about doctors who didn't spend enough time with them or really listen to them. Dr Page may not have years and years of practice, but he sure beats out every doctor I've ever seen for my own health care. That said, the only complaints I have about the practice (Grapevine Internal Medicine) is that the messages delivered to and from the non-MD staff sometimes do not get called to the patient. This could be anything from a Rx refill, a lab result (normal) or a request to speak with a 'nurse' regarding follow up issues, etc. Perhaps the need for a triage RN who can take care of the 'other than usual' issues but that also require some additional clinical/educational background than that of the MA's? This is a busy clinic as it's sometimes hard to get in, but the wait time has never been more than 10minutes for me, which is another big 'plus' for Grapevine Internal Med. Despite the issues noted above (which should be relatively easy to fix), I give Dr Page 5/5 Big Stars and the practice 4/5.

June 22nd, 2009

The office seems dirt and not well kept. Rips in exam bet, etc. Staff/Dr do not wash hands and things see to need updating. A bit disorganized

September 5th, 2017