A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pagnozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pagnozzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pagnozzi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagnozzi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pagnozzi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Pagnozzi MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Pagnozzi practice?
- Dr. John Pagnozzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Pagnozzi practices Surgery near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Mystic, CT.
See Norwich Surgeons.