A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pahira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pahira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahira
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pahira Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pahira, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahira graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pahira has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Pahira MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Pahira practice?
- Dr. John Pahira has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pahira practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.