Learn more about Dr. John Pajka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pajka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pajka
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pajka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pajka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pajka graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pajka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pajka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Pajka practice?
- Dr. John Pajka has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pajka practices Ophthalmology near Lima, OH.
See Lima Ophthalmologists.