A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
Dr. Pak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Pak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Pak practice?
- Dr. John Pak has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Pak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near , .