A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ho Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ho Pak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ho Pak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho Pak graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ho Pak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ho Pak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Ho Pak practice?
- Dr. John Ho Pak has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ho Pak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons and Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.