A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Palese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Palese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Palese, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palese graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Palese has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Palese MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Palese practice?
- Dr. John Palese has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Palese practices Occupational Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Preventive Medicine Specialists.