Dr. John Paletta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Paletta?

Not honest

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

For 8 months was not truthful about the surgery performed

Posted on July 17th, 2016

Absolutely the best surgeon I could have found.

Amazing Surgeon and Person

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I honestly can not say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr. Paletta and his staff. I had been contemplating augmentation for nearly three years and finally decided it was time. I did my research and decided to go with the GA Institute for Plastic Surgery. I then chose Dr. Paletta on more research and recommendations. I could not be happier with my decision. From the second I made the inquiry phone call to my most recent follow up.. I felt as if I was a person that mattered. He and his staff truly heard and understood me. They addressed every single fear I had of the procedure, walked me through the process of choosing the right procedure and outcome for me, answered every question I had in depth (that included oodles of emails and phone calls.. and each time was addressed as if I was a good friend or family member of theirs going through this for the first time). On the day of my procedure I was, again, comforted by the surgical staff and Dr. Paletta personally. I received a personal follow up phone call from Dr. Paletta to make sure I was doing alright and to make sure that he addressed any further questions I had. I am thrilled with my outcome and beyond happy that I chose to go through with this procedure with Dr. Paletta. I highly recommend him. I still look forward to my follow up appointments and if I ever need a revision in the future, I will absolutely choose him again.

Incredible surgeon

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Dr. Paletta did my circumferential tummy tuck 8 weeks ago. He is very personable and compassionate, but most importantly, he is an unbelievable surgeon. Because of his excellent work and the follow up care from him and his staff, I have had a dream recovery. I recommend Dr. Paletta to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Posted on August 9th, 2015

Grrrrrrrreat experience!!!!

Could Not Have Gone Better

Posted on May 14th, 2015

As a Mother of three I struggled with the decision to have surgery; I did not take the decision lightly, in fact I labored over it for 5 years. I had multiple consultations with multiple surgeons. Then I had the good fortune to meet Dr. Paletta and finally I gained a clarity and a confidence in the decision to move ahead. Dr. Paletta and his team just simply "get it" ! They got it right from beginning to end. No detail left undone, no question left unanswered and no missteps in the process. They were down to earth, professional, caring, considerate, patient and most importantly they have it down to a science. From the very first consultation to present day follow ups they are spot on. If you are considering any type of cosmetic surgery go in and talk to Dr. Paletta and his staff, you will be impressed not only by the entire process but by the result as well! Could not imagine being in better hands!

Great experience

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Was referred by my Dermatologist to Dr Paletta. For the first time in the 60 years, (when he was running late because of traffic), his nurse let me know that he was held up. I have waited for Drs appt for hours before and never did they show the courtesy to give me info on wait time.He put me at ease right away and personally called me about my pathology report. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend them.

Would NEVER recommend!

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Doesn't listen and only cares about getting paid. Horrible experience to go through post-cancer excision.

Posted on January 4th, 2015

Dr. Paletta and his staff was absolutely awesome. Everyone was very courtious and helpful in every way. I would recommend Dr. Paletta to anyone who is considering any type of plastic surgery.

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Dr. Paletta and staff was absolutely awesome. He provided me every thing I needed and could want during and after my surgery. I am 100% happy with my breast augmentation.

Skills that can fix ANY problem

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Dr. Paletta saw me in an urgent situation. He listened to everything I had to say and stepped in and fixed a botched case by another physician. Dr. Paletta is as kind and compassionate as he is skilled. There is not enough words to thank Dr. Paletta and his fine staff.

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Dr. Paletta and his staff ROCK!! Very knowledgeable physician, funny and down to earth. the minute I met Dr. Paletta I was at ease with him and very comfortable during the exam. His nurse Patti was very sweet, friendly and had a mother like personality that really made you feel at home, especially after surgery. Dr. Paletta MA (not sure what they are called in plastic surgery, but his right hand) Danielle was AWESOME! Funny and honest and very on top of things at each appointment. Alicia Rocked as well..... she was quick to responded to all emails and never once sugar coated anything, especially when it came to the money part. I am looking to have another procedure done in the next 5-6 years, so they better be around!! Still seeing them as a patient, but I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon.